[CreativeNation Vs Freedom VS Acifin] Dilemma :(

more like 5,200. thats only because the requirements are very low and the guy thats running it was the owner of tgn. Check on socialblade bud.
7b91ae1d28c47cd4270aee0253c248ae
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcnfreedom/about
Make sure you know all your facts.. bud..

Just asking, what does "Freedom" meant?

"We chose 60% as our payout because we are direct with Google. Let me show you an example: Another ad network might offer an 80% revenue share, but only collect $50 from advertisers, so you'd receive $40. Because we are direct with google, this ad revenue cut does not exist, or at least not as substantially".

"Because we are direct with google, this ad revenue cut does not exist"
Really? Are there any MCN who does not share with Google?

"We chose 60% as our payout because we are direct with Google. Let me show you an example: Another ad network might offer an 80% revenue share, but only collect $50 from advertisers, so you'd receive $40. Because we are direct with google, this ad revenue cut does not exist, or at least not as substantially".

All MCNs are paid after the platform & sales fee, this is 45%, there is no way around this on Google sales like Freedom depends on.

If you get 80% with one network then you'll get more, 80% of 55% is better than 60% of 55%.

I believe he is implying that he isn't a sub-network like TGN was before BBTV bought TGN (remember how the 80% was actually 80% of 60%?)

I believe he is implying that he isn't a sub-network like TGN was before BBTV bought TGN (remember how the 80% was actually 80% of 60%?)
Oh yes.. Them saying that is just to fool people tbh, I do not know of any network that have done that in about a year now.

The way every MCN I know of know works is that the cut the MCN takes is shared with a sub-network.

Personally I suggest Freedom. Although @Shane.C and Creative Nation might pay you more @Shane.C who is the owner can be a bit unfair at times. He was hating on Freedom a few months ago on a thread here on YTTalk. He for sure doesn't make this a community. I would suggest Freedom for that community part of it. George has never hated on another network publicly (that I can remember). I mean you could consider Shane a bully but that might be pushing it a bit far.

Acifin is a decent network but they are with BBTV so the contract is terrible. I think Freedom is your best bet.

I'm currently partnered with Creative Nation and I wouldn't recommend anyone to partner with them. They have the worst customer support I've ever experienced with any company.

I don't have any experience with Freedom or Acifin.

Personally I suggest Freedom. Although @Shane.C and Creative Nation might pay you more @Shane.C who is the owner can be a bit unfair at times. He was hating on Freedom a few months ago on a thread here on YTTalk. He for sure doesn't make this a community. I would suggest Freedom for that community part of it. George has never hated on another network publicly (that I can remember). I mean you could consider Shane a bully but that might be pushing it a bit far.

Acifin is a decent network but they are with BBTV so the contract is terrible. I think Freedom is your best bet.
Definitely not, I have only ever stated true facts about Freedom, it's not hating when it is the truth.

I even would say I have been more conservative about many of their shady practices as compared to other members on here..[DOUBLEPOST=1401488716,1401488595][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm currently partnered with Creative Nation and I wouldn't recommend anyone to partner with them. They have the worst customer support I've ever experienced with any company.
Would like to hear of any other MCN that offers Skype support, I don't know of any.

I admit the support emails are backed up but we combated that by hiring someone full time to read them.

Definitely not, I have only ever stated true facts about Freedom, it's not hating when it is the truth.

I even would say I have been more conservative about many of their shady practices as compared to other members on here..[DOUBLEPOST=1401488716,1401488595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would like to hear of any other MCN that offers Skype support, I don't know of any.

I admit the support emails are backed up but we combated that by hiring someone full time to read them.

Oh I'm sorry. I might have just lied. @Shane.C is not the true owner of Creative Nation according to this one source. I believe that his parents are the true owners of this network. From what I can see @Shane.C owns very little if any of this network. Kind of shady if you ask me. My suggestion is just be aware. Pick the network you like the best. No lock-in is always good since you can try it and go to another network if you dislike it.

Back