Creative nation run by 16 year old thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for shane to reply to me once with no b******t and simply share with us the truth. and we all know the reclaiming story is b******t. so its your call shane.[DOUBLEPOST=1392649036,1392648979][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess ill be contacting head of zoomin again. this is b******t
You have to agree here, mate, anyway can just go out on a public forum and start throwing arguments left and right.
You have to provide something more tangible, or it simple look random trolling/joking or "i am in a bad mood, lets just spat random crap" kinda thing.

Even now, how do people here know you are not making all the numbers and everything up?

I doubt it.. probably wanking like any other 16 year old would be doing. this is pathetic.

all i ever wanted is my money. how much more can i ask for? why does shane get to keep it and everyone is acting out that is fine, but its not fine if i keep it?

Perfect and legit huh? then if he is so professional, why can he not show me proof of the so called reclaim by google?
Alright, Smexeh. I've had enough of seeing your childish b******t all over YTtalk. Considering EVERYTHING you've ever posted is about this money. You are NOT getting your payout for whatever amount of money you apparently earned from your "legitimate" views. Slamming Shane, sorry.. ATTEMPTING to slam Shane over YTtalk is obviously not working and your pathetic cries for backup are proving to be useless. You need to move on, you uploaded copyrighted content, meaning that it WASN'T YOURS. You were trying to make money from other peoples hard work, and that's the lowest of the low on here.

It'd be appreciated if you kept your petty crap off of these forums, and find a new way to vent your anger? Maybe you should walk outside and breathe in some fresh air huh?

You have to agree here, mate, anyway can just go out on a public forum and start throwing arguments left and right.
You have to provide something more tangible, or it simple look random trolling/joking or "i am in a bad mood, lets just spat random crap" kinda thing.

Even now, how do people here know you are not making all the numbers and everything up?
I'm not sure what proof i can provide apart from my channel and email.

all this info is on their 'system'

i know what the core database of a network looks like and it stores all previous channels that were on the network with the amount of cash they made .[DOUBLEPOST=1392649402,1392649316][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright, Smexeh. I've had enough of seeing your childish b******t all over YTtalk. Considering EVERYTHING you've ever posted is about this money. You are NOT getting your payout for whatever amount of money you apparently earned from your "legitimate" views. Slamming Shane, sorry.. ATTEMPTING to slam Shane over YTtalk is obviously not working and your pathetic cries for backup are proving to be useless. You need to move on, you uploaded copyrighted content, meaning that it WASN'T YOURS. You were trying to make money from other peoples hard work, and that's the lowest of the low on here.

It'd be appreciated if you kept your petty crap off of these forums, and find a new way to vent your anger? Maybe you should walking outside and breathing in some fresh air huh?
p**s off mate im not a p***y looking for 'backup'

shane is the p***y here

and once again. i dont think you all realize but 99% of the content i uploaded was mine . so therefore i need my 99% revenue.

You're the child here, Smexeh. To come here and accuse Shane of such things that you have caused yourself, is childish.

Why not just send Shane a message about it, or contact him on Skype? And handle it maturely.

It'd be appreciated if you kept your petty crap off of these forums, and find a new way to vent your anger? Maybe you should walk outside and breathe in some fresh air huh?
THIS...IS.....PERFECT :3

You're the child here, Smexeh. To come here and accuse Shane of such things that you have caused yourself, is childish.

Why not just send Shane a message about it, or contact him on Skype? And handle it maturely.
he . dont. reply.

why dont you understand? for f**k sake man.[DOUBLEPOST=1392649576,1392649519][/DOUBLEPOST]

im not accusing. i KNOW he has my $3000.

I'm not sure what proof i can provide apart from my channel and email.

all this info is on their 'system'

i know what the core database of a network looks like and it stores all previous channels that were on the network with the amount of cash they made .[DOUBLEPOST=1392649402,1392649316][/DOUBLEPOST]
p**s off mate im not a p***y looking for 'backup'

shane is the p***y here

and once again. i dont think you all realize but 99% of the content i uploaded was mine . so therefore i need my 99% revenue.
Don't call me mate, because I'm not. In fact I'm quite the opposite, and I'm looking forward to whatever backlash I may get from your pathetic rivalry with Creative Nation.

Here's a simple tutorial on how to NOT be a f*****g idiot -

Step 1 - Upload your own content, and you won't get copyright strikes
Step 2 - Don't go on trying to get money from content you didn't create
Step 3 - A channel doesn't get closed down for 1% copyrighted content, you twat. You obviously had more then one or two videos with copyrighted content.

You're standing on very thin ice, and I won't be surprised if your account is banned in the next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back