Creative Media Tv Email.. Should I Apply???

Should I apply?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Wazzzup everyone =)

I just got a email from Creative Media Tv??? Has anyone ever heard of them or used them

Should I apply to them?? I guess they are a network and can help me grow my channel maybe idk Have you guys ever used them before.. what do they actually do to help your channel grow?

Personally I'd say no. All of these MCN's reach out to new YouTubers and suggest they can help them grow and get them more exposure etc. I've personally been with 3 different MCN's on my different channels and not a single one has given me any sort of promotion or assistance. All they want is a cut of your revenue in case you hit it big. Anything they can do for you, you can do on your own.

Personally I'd say no. All of these MCN's reach out to new YouTubers and suggest they can help them grow and get them more exposure etc. I've personally been with 3 different MCN's on my different channels and not a single one has given me any sort of promotion or assistance. All they want is a cut of your revenue in case you hit it big. Anything they can do for you, you can do on your own.
I don't plan on joining anything at the moment it will be a long time before a join any type of network or MCN... Just wondering if any of these programs actually help anyone

I don't plan on joining anything at the moment it will be a long time before a join any type of network or MCN... Just wondering if any of these programs actually help anyone
My short answer would be no.
They're in the business of making money. I'm sure they do help SOME channels, but it's going to be the channels that make them the most, the ones that get millions of views a month. Right now I'm getting around 600k views a month and my MCN has done literally NOTHING for me, not a twitter shout out, a congrats when I hit 10k subs, nothing.

My short answer would be no.
They're in the business of making money. I'm sure they do help SOME channels, but it's going to be the channels that make them the most, the ones that get millions of views a month. Right now I'm getting around 600k views a month and my MCN has done literally NOTHING for me, not a twitter shout out, a congrats when I hit 10k subs, nothing.
Thanks for the heads up :happy:

Stay away... stay far away. All those schmucks are doing is try to get as many small YouTubers as they can get. Say you do 1 dollar of revenue a month, and there is a 90/10 split, so the MCN only gets 10 cents a month from you. But catch 1000 you-tubers that 10 cents per small YouTuber becomes a cool 100 dollars. And you get JACK in return. MCN's make no sense for the small fry but they are more than happy to promise the world and leach on your hard work.

According to their website (creativemediatv.com) they are a network with Freedom. Wouldn't go near it.

I personally would even go near them. Even with a 10ft pole. They're under the MCN, Freedom.

There's plenty of networks out there, it's just finding the right one.

Back