Creative Blocks

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Felt the needs to vent a little, these creative blocks really kill me lol. I feel it is especially tough for people who do film, since they have to constantly come up with new and innovative content (not saying it isn't difficult for other genres)

Isn't it the greatest feeling when you overcome it though?

I don't really get them, I can usually think up so much stuff in a day that I'm usually set for 10 videos. If I'm going a long time without thinking up something good it just tells me I'm doing something wrong in life so I change my lifestyle and that usually works

I hate it!! Like you can come up with ideas all week or month long but when its time to make a video you go black and your scratching for an idea. then you can't remember all the great ideas you had!!

I hate it!! Like you can come up with ideas all week or month long but when its time to make a video you go black and your scratching for an idea. then you can't remember all the great ideas you had!!

That's exactly how I feel! It doesn't help when you have to work all the time lol

Yea i have work and school... another thing I do is doubt the level of funny of my video thoughts.... Now im starting to create what ever I like and i'm starting to get more response

Yea i have work and school... another thing I do is doubt the level of funny of my video thoughts.... Now im starting to create what ever I like and i'm starting to get more response

Yea I think it's better to be as versatile as you can be

I just recently had this block, and I took my umbrella and camera and took some scenic shots of the rain storm we just had...I'm gonna throw it together into a montage

Back