Services Creating free youtube backgrounds.

Not sure it's going to ruin anybody. There will still be plenty of avatars and headers to be made and over the next month most channels will be looking for a redesign so plenty or work for graphics guys. YouTube will change again within the next 6 months so who knows what will happen long term. It's not going to stop people doing speed art videos or tutorials. So yes some changes for those of us that enjoy doing graphic stuff, but ruin is a bit over the top. As with all business it changes all the time you just have to roll with it.

While you're right, it doesn't appear to stifle graphics completely, doesn't it feel like there's an air of permanency to it now? It feels more like a part of google

I would agree it's not a great move for those of us that make backgrounds and it will hurt those making money from it. I would rather they left it the way it is and I don't think they will bring back full backgrounds in the near future. But it's going to happen so you just have to make the most of the situation. If you used to make backgrounds get making some banner templates and get them uploaded to here so people will know you can offer them that sevice when they want to change.

Who knows ,maybe a genius will make a better YouTube alternative ^^ . [ But i would stick with YouTube unless they had Partnership and it wouldn't be useless ]

Back