Create a playlist promoting any 'shout out' videos:

Brent Blogs

Blogger, vlogger, comedian, & ranter.
I just put a 'Shout-Outs' playlist on my channel today.

I've had a few of you... Canaderps Shockotic and a couple others who I can't seem to tag... be kind enough to give me a shout out in a video, or in a couple of cases make a whole video promoting my channel. (Which is awesome by the way...!)

So I got to thinking it would be easy enough to create a 'shout outs' playlist and feature all of those videos in one spot. It also helps for those of us with less videos (say <100) find meaningful content to feature on our channel page, and it may create a little cross-promotion for those who gave us shout-outs in the first place.

You can see the playlist I created here:
www(dot)youtube(dot)com/playlist?list=PLYLLVYB9w28RD55pIMWeC6-6H8eQtQgby

(Not breaking any forum rules because I'm not promoting my own content here)

Let me know what you guys think of the idea or if you some of you are already doing this.

I don't have a shoutout playlist, but rather a playlist full of videos I've done with other Youtubers or that I just happen to be in.

I don't have a shoutout playlist, but rather a playlist full of videos I've done with other Youtubers or that I just happen to be in.

LOL. Well, that helps. If I had a big list of those, I'd do the same. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375560113,1375560079][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and I suppose it goes without saying that if any of you decided you liked me enough to give me a shout-out in one of your videos, I'd certainly include it in this playlist. (I'm not asking or begging... I'm just sayin')

;-)

Back