Comedy Crazy Actors Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
I've said for a while I was going to make a main channel for comedy. My brand of comedy is always strange, very kids in the hall or monty python, but different. I've had reasons it wasn't a good time to do this, financial, and because of conflicting interests. But that's less of a problem now, so I am ready to go for it. My vision for the channel is lots of high quality comedy sketches in my style, I'd probably write most of them but anyone who wants to be involved can shoot ideas my way and if I see the vision we can do it. I want to collab with anyone and everyone so long as we are on the same page and can figure out a way to make a video that fits the theme and quality level I want these videos at.

If you have a white backdrop, we can do sketches, many of my sketches can be made funny by their limitations, if you have green screen that's great too, I unfortunately can't use my green screen right now but I'll try to get that fixed as soon as possible. I would love to find some channels that want to be regular characters in my sketches, but I also want to appear on other channels, and if you want to just appear in one video that's fine too.

While a new channel won't start out getting many views, I want to find people who will go on younow.com with me, it's an AMAZING way to get subs and views but it's nerve racking for me haha if I can find a good friend to go on with me, we'll be good. There are other ways as well, like finding a good sub-reddit, I'm going to get my website up and running, just... this channel isn't going to just sit there, this isn't a "put it on youtube and see what happens" kind of deal, because I don't want anything going up that is not absolutely hysterical. If we can watch it back without cracking up, it's not going up. And when it is at that level, we will use the tools given to us to put it on other mediums besides youtube. So basically I will be sharing this stuff long after it's on the channel, and encourage anyone who collabs to as well.

If I tag you now, it's two reasons. I want to see if you are interested in trying to work on something, and I want you to help me derail this thread. Either way, you are necessary.

@JohnKenShow @IsntChrisL @chazzalyn @Vicboss @ImJustAsBad

I am interested in both helping and derailing.. I am good at doing at least one of them...
Yeah I think we could do some very funny ones, you play a good static character and I have some skits that would require a character who's like... confused and annoyed with a zanier one hehehe I don't think we're skype buddies, my skype is same as my username so go ahead and add meh![DOUBLEPOST=1401208763,1401208544][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow...wasn't brought in for the collab OR the derailing. HRMPH.

Seriously though.....over the summer I may have time to help you if you need a female character for something :)
But Katherine my love, you don't... wait... becky... collabs with vicboss... yes... yes you do act... I just... I guess I just whenever we skype your kids are in the background and you seem so like... busy and stuff I just didn't really think you'd be a possible candidate. I should not have assumed though, you may slap me on the wrist now.

Ok so when are you going to make me a star? I am ready.
You didn't even add me yet dork lol[DOUBLEPOST=1401211800,1401211740][/DOUBLEPOST]
YES
A MILLION TIMES YES

You've made me the happiest girl in the world
LOL are you serious though? I've always thought you seemed bright and clever and like you know what's up and I need female characters in some of my ideas and thought you could pull it off.

You didn't even add me yet dork lol[DOUBLEPOST=1401211800,1401211740][/DOUBLEPOST]
LOL are you serious though? I've always thought you seemed bright and clever and like you know what's up and I need female characters in some of my ideas and thought you could pull it off.
Well thanks! And yes I am most definitely serious :D)

I don't have skype I need to get it first .
I sheeeeeeee well get zee skype yo! Hell maybe we could do some sketches where we all do it together, or have live hangouts or just... I don't want to be the lonely solo vlogger on this channel, I want to be the type of channel that's interacting with others frequently.[DOUBLEPOST=1401211984,1401211960][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well thanks! And yes I am most definitely serious :D)
Add me on skype then girl! symphonious7 of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back