CRAZIEST WIN YET!! - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Live Commentary

ImChazza

I've Got It
Today, we earn one of my craziest chicken dinners in Solo's yet! My aim hasn't been the greatest at times, but great decision making and understanding of the late game really propelled us to get the win.

Lol I feel your pain with the whole aim thing. I'm more of a COD player, but I feel like all the time I either have horrible aim, or the enemy is just absorbing a million shots and not dying lol Left you a like!

Lol I feel your pain with the whole aim thing. I'm more of a COD player, but I feel like all the time I either have horrible aim, or the enemy is just absorbing a million shots and not dying lol Left you a like!
Yeah I used to play a lot of COD and BF. I'm not a battle royale player at heart. But I feel like I have form when it comes to aiming xD

Was entertaining Chazza. I swear the red dot doesn't accurately depict where a shot is going at times, though once the recoil gets lost a tad it's hard to recover till you stop firing. Nice vid!

Was entertaining Chazza. I swear the red dot doesn't accurately depict where a shot is going at times, though once the recoil gets lost a tad it's hard to recover till you stop firing. Nice vid!
Yeah I find similar problems with 4x scopes on snipers. And I do my best with controlling the recoil patterns

Back