Music Cover Artists (Need 6 Singers, 3 Female, and 3 Male Needed)

MagesticDragon

I'm doing a group English Cover of a Japanese Cover of "Blessing". There's an English Cover I want to base off of, but I wanted to do a concept with this cover. My friend and I are doing it, we just need 6 more people who would be interested.

Concept
I like experimenting with concepts with group covers for some reason, anyways I wanted to do a concept on the 4 seasons. Each guy & girl will represent a season together. My friend represents fall, and I represent Winter. I'll be looking for the following vocal types...

Available Positions
  • Spring (Female) For this position, you must have a high vocal range (not exactly soprano but if you do, that's great!) The reason why is because there's a solo high note for this part, and also Spring is beautiful and lively, so I wanted a higher vocal range
  • Spring (Male) For this position, I'm not looking for high notes as much, but for of a lighter (not exactly soft) vocal tone. Having a range that's from baritone - tenor will be fitting!
  • Summer (Female) - Since summer is all about relaxation and fun, for this voice I'm looking for a mid high - high vocal range. So about mezzo - soprano to soprano almost, but not as high as the voice for spring
  • Summer (Male) - For this range, I'm looking for a range in the middle. I want a lighter tone, but not as light as the one for spring. Feel free to experiment with this~
  • Fall (Female) - For this I'm looking for a mid - mid high range. Your voice is in the middle of a lower range or higher range pretty much.
  • Fall (Male) - Taken by Louis the White Wolf
  • Winter (Female) - Taken by Me
  • Winter (Male) - For this I'm looking for a lower range. Almost like the bass for the entire group, but you don't have to sing that low. For some reason I wanted to tie the winter voices to be the lower vocal ranges.
Joining the Project
I hope to complete the project within 6-8 weeks. It really depends on people being able to record and the time spent on editing.
Anyways comment which part you'll be interested in, and a clip of your singing (like a YouTube vid or something)

Back