Vlog Couple Vloggers

HannahandTrevor

We're trying to find other couples to follow on youtube or to do a collab with!! We're genuinely looking for people with similar interests and audiences, so check out our channel and let us know if you're interested!

First off I have to say that I watched your bullied video and I completely sympathize with you I too was bullied by people who I thought were my friends by people who are also my classmates and teachers I was beaten stabbed and verbally abuse to the point where I became numb to it all and and contemplated my own life. Like you I in turn accepted that I was the problem it wasn't until much later on in my life that I found out the truth that I wasn't the problem and that they were the real issue so I had to brake those friendships and go my own way. Like you I can be socially awkward and I still have alot of self-confidence issues and I have to say I have mad respect for you Trevor for just getting through it and Hannah your awesome for sticking up to the so called "friends" :) you guys are awesome and I definitely subscribed if you guys ever want to collab or need any YouTube tips or anything I'm here for you!

First off I have to say that I watched your bullied video and I completely sympathize with you I too was bullied by people who I thought were my friends by people who are also my classmates and teachers I was beaten stabbed and verbally abuse to the point where I became numb to it all and and contemplated my own life. Like you I in turn accepted that I was the problem it wasn't until much later on in my life that I found out the truth that I wasn't the problem and that they were the real issue so I had to brake those friendships and go my own way. Like you I can be socially awkward and I still have alot of self-confidence issues and I have to say I have mad respect for you Trevor for just getting through it and Hannah your awesome for sticking up to the so called "friends" :) you guys are awesome and I definitely subscribed if you guys ever want to collab or need any YouTube tips or anything I'm here for you!

First of all, thanks for sympathizing and opening up like that. Second...wow. I'm sorry that you relate so much. It's crazy that people can be so careless of how deep the bullying affects us and the thoughts of worthlessness they put in our heads, especially "friends" and people that we spend so much time around. Years later it still blows my mind how cold and consistent their actions were. I'm glad you ended up finding a clear lense! Mad repect back to you!
You're amazing! Hannah's cracking up at your videos as I'm typing. She's not even a gamer by any means and is still thoroughly entertained lol. Thanks so much for this message Trevor... not used to talking to someone else with the same name haha. It really means a lot. I don't know about you, but I don't usually have people to relate to with this stuff that often, or ever really. Definitely a perk of YouTube.
We're here to support you as well, whether it's YouTube related or on a more personal level like this. Let's for sure talk collabs in the near future! Thanks again for the pristine response. Nice to virtually meet you man!

thank you :) im glad she liked the videos :) and dont worry about it Trevor ha ha i know the feeling ha ha ;) i sent you a message on Youtube because i could not get the yt talk messenger thingy to work lol. it was a pleasure meeting you as well :)

yes, my husband and i do vlogs.. so what are your ideas to collab? i would love to do something together

Back