Gaming Counter Strike: Global Offensive Competitive

Is uploading a full competitive match a good idea?

• Go for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaosChain

I've been given the suggestion to upload a full Competitive match and high lights from it. Anyone interested in doing a collaboration for competitive Counter Strike? I'm not the best at the game but I'm usually at neutral KD and rarely go top frag or bottom frag. Thanks for you time, cya.

Hey man i would love to collab with you! Here is my Twitter if you want to contact me there: @VenithTweets

Hey dude, I would love to do a collab, the link to your YouTube channel on the forum page doesn't seem to be working, are you the one that does the survival lets plays and the christmas demon story time?

yes thats me! I recently had a problem with recording cs so i decided to start a mine craft series. I checked out your content and i love it!

No. Not if you want to grow your channel. There are already many great players out there streaming and recording their competitive matches, most of them are pros that actually got paid to play by professional esports team. Your videos simply won't stand out if you upload full competitive match videos, except you're an already known YouTuber or pro player. Of course if you're doing it just for fun, then it's definitely okay.

Thanks for the feedback! I am trying to grow my channel but obviously, if I'm not having fun there's no point. I guess I'll upload them from time to time but mainly do my usually rants or something like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back