Count Growth

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Heard a few said that on YT. Once you reach 1k+ subs. It should be more easier growing, or is this just a false statement? I know for a fact the beginning is hella hard to even grow, and 1k is nothing.

I don't think there's a magical number of subs above which it suddenly becomes easier. What I mean is, there is nothing in the algorithm that says, if over 1k subs, then give this channel more subs and views.

Having said that, over time, if a channel has good content and metadata and makes good use of cards, outros and playlists etc, then more of a channel's videos will be linked. So as the number of videos goes up, there are more "entry points" into the channel and more possible permutations of your videos being watched in a session. I hope that makes sense. :)

I think, on average, the more subs you have the more subs you get
but at the same time, it doesn't seem like as much because you already have a few/some/a lot
As an exmaple, I've gained 12 subs in the last 30 days, to someone with 100k subs, thats literally nothing, to someone with 2 subs thats SO MUCH, to me it's just how it is

They said the same thing about getting to 100 subs, I don't know if there's a specific number where things get easier
I know people stuck at 2k, 30k, even 100k... It's different for everyone!

I think it is a false statement. I don't think there's a magical number where it gets easier. It's honestly all based on luck.
In my opinion, it's not so much about the subscriber number, but more about how many subscribers you're gaining daily.
Just keep putting out good content and hope for the best.

In my personal opinion that is false. I have been growing in the same capacity since I hit 1000 subscribers, with about 1000 a year. Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. After the great downturn in 2016 my subscriber gains have been stagnant. But I have made it a point to do it as a hobby alone, so it doesn't bother me as much. Bummed I will never hit 100K? Yeah sure, but it's best to just do what you love instead of stare yourself blind on YouTube numbers.

I would also say it isn't true. It's almost seemed more difficult once I hit the 1k mark. It's different for everyone honestly...

In my personal opinion that is false. I have been growing in the same capacity since I hit 1000 subscribers, with about 1000 a year. Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. After the great downturn in 2016 my subscriber gains have been stagnant. But I have made it a point to do it as a hobby alone, so it doesn't bother me as much. Bummed I will never hit 100K? Yeah sure, but it's best to just do what you love instead of stare yourself blind on YouTube numbers.
thanks for the feedback! was just curious too a point. I use to be big on the numbers before, now I'm just more worried about ideas and dropping content on time.[DOUBLEPOST=1502471169,1502471094][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would also say it isn't true. It's almost seemed more difficult once I hit the 1k mark. It's different for everyone honestly...

could be right, ive seen some small guys grow fast with little amount of videos. and others that grow slow with a lot of videos.

False, I have over 1,000 subs for 2 - 3 years now and growth has been really slow to even reach 2k, so I say it depends on channel.

Back