Could Use Some Help

brandon b

Hey guys, i am have a issue with my channel that has been bothering me since i started making videos and have never den able to solve. When any one, unsubscribed to me, searches my name youtube will automatically change the search to something else and ask are you sure you want to search for what you originally typed in.

EX. Channel name: Ownknightmare
Search: own knightmare

It is very frustrating beacuse i fell that this small problems prevents me from finding a bigger audience. If you know of a salutation I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, you can go on your channel and make your channel keyword "own knightmare" if that keeps coming up. Then your channel will come up in the search. Like my channel name is immajeanyus. Anytime I try to type it in the suggestion "imam jeanyus" comes up instead. So I just put "imam jeanyus" into my keywords so if someone types this in my channel is very first in the results.

the funny thing is i tried that just today and it didn't come up i think i will do that and leave it and see if tin starts to work...thanks for the reply :3

I've edited your post a little :) If you'd like feedback, you can make a thread in the Reviews & Channel Feedback section of the forum.

To be honest, you can go on your channel and make your channel keyword "own knightmare" if that keeps coming up. Then your channel will come up in the search. Like my channel name is immajeanyus. Anytime I try to type it in the suggestion "imam jeanyus" comes up instead. So I just put "imam jeanyus" into my keywords so if someone types this in my channel is very first in the results.
just had to say, thats a really clever idea :)

Back