Could someone make me an Youtube banner art and a profile picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this good if not, tell me what you want or get someone else :)
2n1xxz.jpg

Is this good if not, tell me what you want or get someone else :)
2n1xxz.jpg

Dude i really appreciate it but i don't only make videos for minecraft if you can please make me like with the name in it 'EvolredGames' and pretty mordern tech. No cartoons needed Or a symbol represent the words will be nice

Dude i really appreciate it but i don't only make videos for minecraft if you can please make me like with the name in it 'EvolredGames' and pretty mordern tech. No cartoons needed Or a symbol represent the words will be nice
I suck at channel art but for your profile pic I think the full name would be small and hard to read. Should it be EG? Give me more about the symbol. I cant make it until tomorrow though

I suck at channel art but for your profile pic I think the full name would be small and hard to read. Should it be EG? Give me more about the symbol. I cant make it until tomorrow though

Symbol can be like an E and circle surounding it like a tornado but lesser you can try yourself but just now EG.. EG means Example given[DOUBLEPOST=1373570097,1373569364][/DOUBLEPOST]

Or it can be a random Logo but with technology designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back