Could I start making graphics (banners, logos, thumbnails) for others?

Hey, I'm new to the whole Youtube community and would be appreciative if you could make me a banner and a thumbnail or whatever you feel like doing :) I have a long way to go and find things a little overwhelming atm!

Hey, I'm new to the whole Youtube community and would be appreciative if you could make me a banner and a thumbnail or whatever you feel like doing :) I have a long way to go and find things a little overwhelming atm!
Sure! What did you have in mind?

Sure! What did you have in mind?
The channel is to be called 'Social Shindig' it's going to be a fun, social party game channel with challenges, possibly some involvement with alcohol.

So I was thinking something colourful with the words Social Shindig on it, if graphics can be inserted maybe a cocktail in a martini glass and maybe a hand of cards. This being said i'm also open to any suggestions you may have.

thank you in advance :):up2:

The channel is to be called 'Social Shindig' it's going to be a fun, social party game channel with challenges, possibly some involvement with alcohol.

So I was thinking something colourful with the words Social Shindig on it, if graphics can be inserted maybe a cocktail in a martini glass and maybe a hand of cards. This being said i'm also open to any suggestions you may have.

thank you in advance :):up2:

Sure, did you want to go online and find a background that you like? and also if you want to look through dafont.com , they have a whole bunch of fonts to use for the banner!

Thanks,
Xen

Sure, did you want to go online and find a background that you like? and also if you want to look through dafont.com , they have a whole bunch of fonts to use for the banner!

Thanks,
Xen
I quite like the whole colourful paint splatter effect as a background so maybe something along the lines of this if you were to create one of your own, though i'd be equally as happy with you to use the exact background picked out :)

There is too much white space at the bottom thought so please could you crop it so the white area is less :)

as for font I like mademoiselle camille, blacksword and PW shaded, i'll leave the final decision on the font out of them 3 by you.

thanks,
sean

Attachments

• f_d1d223f078.jpg
    f_d1d223f078.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
Back