Request could I get a free intro?

Inferno

well, do you know about those cool intros on youtube that people sometimes put in their videos ( the thing that starts first, and then when it ends, the rest of it which is the real thing plays ) I am wondering if you could make me one, for free, I know I could just make it myself, but when I draw stuff ( which is online ) most are uncolored, and would look bad, so, if anyone else does it, I might give something back ( maybe a drawing of a favorite animal or something cool, I have a deviantart account, I dont even know why I said that, its not even related to youtube XD )

I am still thinking about it, but soon, I will tell, if someone is ready to make one and comments

well, do you know about those cool intros on youtube that people sometimes put in their videos ( the thing that starts first, and then when it ends, the rest of it which is the real thing plays ) I am wondering if you could make me one, for free, I know I could just make it myself, but when I draw stuff ( which is online ) most are uncolored, and would look bad, so, if anyone else does it, I might give something back ( maybe a drawing of a favorite animal or something cool, I have a deviantart account, I dont even know why I said that, its not even related to youtube XD )

I am still thinking about it, but soon, I will tell, if someone is ready to make one and comments
I could make one, but not for free sorry :|

Intros take quite some work...

I have seven forum cash money stuff thingies ( ignore my randomness XD ) would you be happy with that? I dont pay real money, ever ( sorry )

People do stuff for free for big channels to get exposure themselves.
Some small starting GFX guys sometimes take random requests but they will stop that when they get to many requests and ask money.
The forum cash isn't used that much I think because you get it really easy by just being active on the forum.

I`ll do for like 50 yttalk cash,

That`ll take a while though.

Just search up free intros on yt, so much people as skenkee said do it for free

if you have deviantart, I might also give you some points, but I am getting more youtube forum cash money thingy random stuff as we are talking, I might either meet someone who could do it for free, or get enough for you! :)

Or you could Google 'free intro maker' Thats how I got mine, if you'd like to know the specific site then inbox me (on YouTube) as I can't share it here :)

Back