Could I be partnered?

A network is going to want to see written proof from the actual band (not the guy who remixed it) especially from big bands like Coldplay or they aren't going to touch your channel. If your remixer though has actual documentation then I think you might be alright but even then that doesn't allow you to make money off of Coldplay...just the right for it to be on your channel. I could see you getting away with playing a quick clip from the song but not the whole entire song. And if that's all your channel is, remixes from big bands then you won't be able to put ads on the video and if you can't put ads on most of your videos then there is no point for a network to partner you unfortunately.
Could be true, time will tell but 80% of my current vids are from starting dj's with their own songs who gave me a written permission to upload their songs on my yt-channel. :)

1. Your channel is pretty small. YOu don'T have enough subscribers and views.
2. You upload musics and with copyrighted musics you cannot be a youtube partner

Sorry but I don't think so, channel isn't over 30 days old and contains copyrighted music. Even if you have permission to who remixed the songs they probably didn't have permission, until the copyrighted videos go away...no

I d
Sorry but I don't think so, channel isn't over 30 days old and contains copyrighted music. Even if you have permission to who remixed the songs they probably didn't have permission, until the copyrighted videos go away...no
I do have permission from the remix makers and they have a they are licensed under a creative commons license.
So everything is legit.

I d
I do have permission from the remix makers and they have a they arelicensed under a creative commons license.
So everything is legit.
I don't know if you get a creative commons licence with coldplay music, I doubt this person actually spoke to the artist of the song, anyone can remix a song and say it is free, only way of knowing is talking to the original creator, if this person preformed the whole song them self (including singing as that is copyrighted too) you can get away from it, but the audio track of the singer is copyrighted too and so if that was used from the original it is classed as using copyright material.

I don't know if you get a creative commons licence with coldplay music, I doubt this person actually spoke to the artist of the song, anyone can remix a song and say it is free, only way of knowing is talking to the original creator, if this person preformed the whole song them self (including singing as that is copyrighted too) you can get away from it, but the audio track of the singer is copyrighted too and so if that was used from the original it is classed as using copyright material.
Go here and see what's under the release date: soundcloud(dot)com/moiez-babar/hardwell-ft-amba-shepherd[DOUBLEPOST=1355771050,1355771026][/DOUBLEPOST]
Go here and see what's under the release date: soundcloud(dot)com/moiez-babar/hardwell-ft-amba-shepherd

Go here and see what's under the release date: soundcloud(dot)com/moiez-babar/hardwell-ft-amba-shepherd[DOUBLEPOST=1355771050,1355771026][/DOUBLEPOST]
Go here and see what's under the release date: soundcloud(dot)com/moiez-babar/hardwell-ft-amba-shepherd
If your trying to make a point of this guy not getting done for copyright, it's just because he is just doing it for entertainment purposes, it's not like he is selling it, but if he uploaded this to youtube it wouldn't matter either, if he was a partner he would get done for it as I don't think the music was copyright but the voice track was. I don't know if this is who makes the remixes you upload, but if he is not a friend with you and has no idea you made a channel based on his work that's a bit like uploading videos from the xfactor and making an account based on all this stuff, you get what i'm saying? Or am I going in the wrong direction here?

No I only have one song from him and thats the coldplay remix and as u can see he has a license and I got permission from him to upload his song :) and permission from all the other dj's where I post music from itsfor promotional purposes ;)

No I only have one song from him and thats the coldplay remix and as u can see he has a license and I got permission from him to upload his song :) and permission from all the other dj's where I post music from itsfor promotional purposes ;)
If he has a licence to use it i'm sure you would need one too? The other people, you need to make sure they actually are the creators of absolutely everything in the tracks, someone can say it's free but they might of taken someones work and added that to the song (not saying anyone did that) i'd double check on that and after 30 days and you are sure, apply to social blade and see what happens, I can't say you will get partnered as there is a slight chance you may get denied due to suspission of copyrighted music, if you have a licence for them you will get away with it

Back