Copyright videos help

Music was found on a royalty free site.
Might be trouble, might be all right. Go read the terms and conditions very closely on the site. Also try to determine if they are a reputable site.

Often the network doesn't know s**t. They could have seen a hint of music and assumed you had no idea what you were doing and used copyrighted content.

I would honestly probably not go with SocialBlade because they take a very laid back approach to support and partnership.

Might be trouble, might be all right. Go read the terms and conditions very closely on the site. Also try to determine if they are a reputable site.

Often the network doesn't know s**t. They could have seen a hint of music and assumed you had no idea what you were doing and used copyrighted content.

I would honestly probably not go with SocialBlade because they take a very laid back approach to support and partnership.

Thanks for the info. What I did was I privated the few videos that had 3rd party content and couldn't be monetized and ones with questionable music

Thanks for the info. What I did was I privated the few videos that had 3rd party content and couldn't be monetized and ones with questionable music

I don't know if making the video private will hide it from the Network. I believe you will have to give them access to your Channel and they will see the hidden videos.

I have some music that I paid for the rights to use. Apparently, it gets matched to some copyrighted content because as soon as I upload a video with my song, it get's Content ID'd and they file a claim. I have to counter-claim, provide the link to where I bought the song, and then they release the claim.

I don't know if making the video private will hide it from the Network. I believe you will have to give them access to your Channel and they will see the hidden videos.
It will before you sign. They have no super hidden tools to look at unsigned channels.

They only way they could tell is by looking at total views and trying to detect the drop in views when you hide videos. However you could have just as easily deleted them and they wouldn't know.

It will before you sign. They have no super hidden tools to look at unsigned channels.

They only way they could tell is by looking at total views and trying to detect the drop in views when you hide videos. However you could have just as easily deleted them and they wouldn't know.

Well when hiding a video, that removes it from public basically removes it from your channel away from public eye un-exposing 3rd party content

Well when hiding a video, that removes it from public basically removes it from your channel away from public eye un-exposing 3rd party content
If you read my earlier post, I'm actually agreeing with you.

Words are hard sometimes :/

hey now, I am just clarifying.
One other question, would un-monetizing them be acceptable?
If you actually have rights to use them, you shouldn't need to do anything other than tell them that and perhaps provide proof.

If you DON'T have rights to them no, you can't just unmonetize.

Back