Copyright Claim (NEED HELP ASAP)

Should I dispute this claim?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steven Trays

So I recently got a copyright claim on my latest upload on YouTube. And what I did, was I cut out the part that had the copyright claim in it. It was an audio claim. However, after I did this I still had the claim on my video. Here's where my problem is. If I appeal it one more time, since the audio is no longer in the video, do they have the rights to decline the dispute still since the claim was on the video a few days after I uploaded it, or should they release the claim since I took it out. It is getting currently 60,000 views a day, so I need an answer ASAP.

To my knowledge that is even one of the options you are given in order to remove the claim, it's a long time since I got a claim, but that was one of my options.

If the claim is still there, and the music is no longer in the video, I suggest disputing it.

You should...just use the music YouTube gives you (its in your settings they give you music you can use...its a very nice selection)...never use music even if its royalty free on YouTube (other websites other than what YouTube gives you).

I used royalty free music and they still counted it as a copyright thing. Seriously, the system is f*****g broken; its a piece of s**t.

Back