Copyright claim issue

Spyda

So in most of my videos I use music as background that is licensed as creative commons so can be used on monetized videos on YouTube and such but one of the tunes has a section that has been matched to a completely different and unrelated.

I need to know what option i should choose on the copyright claim as the correct option to dispute it! I can and will provide to youtube any links to teh content and licenses etc but without knowing what option to select initially i am unsure how to proceed.

These are obviously my choices:

I own the CD / DVD or bought the song online.

I'm not selling the video or making any money from it.

I gave credit in the video.

The video is my original content and I own all of the rights to it.

I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material.

My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under applicable copyright laws.

The content is in the public domain or is not eligible for copyright protection.

Please only advise if you have expereince of this type of claim as do not want to give YouTube/Google and way of getting out of reinstating the video concerned for monetization!7

"I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material."

Since it's CC quote the Creative Commons license.

Thank you, i did see a simialr post a few days ago with similar issues but couldn't find it so thouyght best to post a new topic for advice

Back