Copyright Can Be Annoying!

RYANOWALLS

Super Poster
Dude I just edited my new video, uploaded it and saw it had been muted. How annoying! I thought the track may be available for use like most tracks (with Ad Support) but nooope!

I ended up having to replace the track with one from the free YouTube library, sucks! I uploaded it, hope it'll do.

Has anyone else had this?

Dude I just edited my new video, uploaded it and saw it had been muted. How annoying! I thought the track may be available for use like most tracks (with Ad Support) but nooope!

I ended up having to replace the track with one from the free YouTube library, sucks! I uploaded it, hope it'll do.

Has anyone else had this?
I get it on music I should have rights to... Takes up to a month to get the claim removed

Which is why you have to double and triple check everything before hand, otherwise you can end up screwing yourself over in the long run, especially when it comes to the usage of music.

Dont forget you may have monetized it or something by mistake, if not i would double check if you can use it. Remember to use free non-copyrighted music in your videos!

Dont forget you may have monetized it or something by mistake, if not i would double check if you can use it. Remember to use free non-copyrighted music in your videos!
I didn't monetise it, it just can't be used on YouTube at all! Most tracks can be used without monetisation. I use some copyrighted music but thats fine, I'm cool with not making money through videos at the moment.

Back