Copyright and no monetized compilation videos

Lionsky

I read that there are big problems for monetize compilation video because the copyright.But if i don't want monetize them ,can i uploading videos without the risk of troubles (typing the sources of each video in the descripition)??Or should i ask anyway the permission to the owner of the video?
Sorry for my bad english,i'm foreign,i hope you can understand what i wrote.
(Happy new year)

There's always risk when it comes to copyright, even if you don't monetize. Just do the safest thing and ask for written permission every time.

And what about the use of a recent song without the voice?Can i edit it for a not monetized video?

You have to get permission of every video in the compilation. Even if its not monetized, a single video without proper rights can get you a copyright strike.

For music same concept. You will either get hit with a content id match or the original song creator will take it down and give you a strike. It's just a matter of detection/time.

But how can i get permission from a famous singer?So many youtubers put in their videos a lot of songs.It seems strange that every youtuber ask the permission for put a single song in their own video.
So many problems :S

But how can i get permission from a famous singer?So many youtubers put in their videos a lot of songs.It seems strange that every youtuber ask the permission for put a single song in their own video.
So many problems :S
They either have the connections/manager to get said songs, or they just get away with it for a period of time. Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean it's legal and wont be shut down.

Back