Cool crap on youtube that I didnt notice till yesterday

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
I saw this on my channel. I have no idea if it was there or not before lol because honestly my main channel is for usage outside youtube unless I decide to make some videos to pimp my youtube views that are specific to the youtube audience..

Anyhow

I clicked the promote button (I think its new its pretty cool)

It brought up a menu that would allow me to take a video I created on youtube and convert it into an Inline add that everyone seems to prefer on their videos. Now that the mostest handy tool on youtube I have seen. You can target your add to show up on channels with the same content. If you wanna sell your stuff to other youtubers that would be the way to go I think. If you use the store feature etc

It was pretty cool and I think a really nice feature.

I have no idea how that would work, but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks!
yeah i was seeing different kind of ads and long ones too like 2 minutes (way to long) and i then read some info on the youtube blog about it. You can make commercials for your channel and create an inline ad using the youtube editor system and target it to say well in your case vlogs. Anyhow if you wanted to market on youtube I think that is a choice way to do it myself. (costs money though but I think it would be money well spent)

Dont you have the same views on this as using external websites to gain views? Surely if you say sites such as Fireviews are cheating the system by getting people to watch your videos or buying real views from sites such as Fireviews, then this must not go down well in your eyes with it being gaining traffic and views via paying for it, isnt that "deceptive" to those who think those views were 100% natural? The only differences I can see is this isnt external so you see this as being legitimate oh and you dont gain a view from it but surely advertising will bring you views if people click through.

I think its a great way to promote your videos and products etc although it could be costly. I know I wont ever use it myself but I can see how it will be very beneficial for others.

Dont you have the same views on this as using external websites to gain views? Surely if you say sites such as Fireviews are cheating the system by getting people to watch your videos or buying real views from sites such as Fireviews, then this must not go down well in your eyes with it being gaining traffic and views via paying for it, isnt that "deceptive" to those who think those views were 100% natural? The only differences I can see is this isnt external so you see this as being legitimate oh and you dont gain a view from it but surely advertising will bring you views if people click through.

I think its a great way to promote your videos and products etc although it could be costly. I know I wont ever use it myself but I can see how it will be very beneficial for others.
hrm i put an add on youtube i have how many million of people watching including those who breeze in from the internet?

i put a video on fireviews I am marketing to a few thousand of people none of who have a hope in hell of finding my video on the internet there is a huge difference here. Not to mention if those videos end up on search engines my ad goes with it. In fact I saw a ton of people not disabling ads on fireviews so guess where my add ends up and I didnt have to sign up or click a damned thing

i dont like my ads appearing on fireviews so I would have to block that site from my adsense. Oh i know you want to show me as evil and think i am an aweful person. However there are a lot of people succeeding here without touching fireviews they have real subs off the internet and real views of people who are watching for entertainment not just to churn hit points.

I can't say the same of fireviews. Plus you pay them an insane price for their paid views. fireviews is trash pure trash. 20 views 9.99 sold to a handful of captive youtubers who's only purpose there is to generate empty hits.

I also think you are assuming its for real videos its an ad an over lay add like google ad words or a banner of any other banner. Its effective advertising to millions of people.

hrm i put an add on youtube i have how many million of people watching including those who breeze in from the internet?

i put a video on fireviews I am marketing to a few thousand of people none of who have a hope in hell of finding my video on the internet there is a huge difference here. Not to mention if those videos end up on search engines my ad goes with it. In fact I saw a ton of people not disabling ads on fireviews so guess where my add ends up and I didnt have to sign up or click a damned thing

i dont like my ads appearing on fireviews so I would have to block that site from my adsense. Oh i know you want to show me as evil and think i am an aweful person. However there are a lot of people succeeding here without touching fireviews they have real subs off the internet and real views of people who are watching for entertainment not just to churn hit points.

I can't say the same of fireviews. Plus you pay them an insane price for their paid views. trash pure trash.

Thats the thing though, youre advertising to others through whatever means and getting views by whatever means, isnt that deceptive based on your beliefs because youre paying for views just via different methods/sites and the traffic might be better from one source vs the other but surely that shouldnt matter as it would still be getting more views for yourself in an unnatural way, its not like people found you themselves or whatever, youre putting your video on somewhere, showing it to the public and then gaining interest. When I look at it like that, it seems very similar to me at least.

I certainly dont think anyone should have ads on sites like those because of all the bannings that go on. Its the same reason I dont monetise YTtalkTV's videos at present, I want some form of security first whether that comes through a network or through YT itself.

I dont want to show you as evil nor do I think youre awful or evil, I am debating my thoughts on this because I dont understand your logic on this one, it is nothing personal if you perceive it that way.

I really cant see how paying for an advertisement is that much different to paying for real viewers on a view exchange website. To me theyre more or less the same thing, look at it this way, what do you gain from both? Subscribers and views. Its not like you gain something else from one of them and one you can choose to use it for free and the other is not but I am comparing the paying parts here. Cant you see why people would choose such sites over paying for an advert?

Im not gonna drag this on and on by the way, its like were going in circles anyway most of the time :D

Thats the thing though, youre advertising to others through whatever means and getting views by whatever means, isnt that deceptive based on your beliefs because youre paying for views just via different methods/sites and the traffic might be better from one source vs the other but surely that shouldnt matter as it would still be getting more views for yourself in an unnatural way, its not like people found you themselves or whatever, youre putting your video on somewhere, showing it to the public and then gaining interest. When I look at it like that, it seems very similar to me at least.

I certainly dont think anyone should have ads on sites like those because of all the bannings that go on. Its the same reason I dont monetise YTtalkTV's videos at present, I want some form of security first whether that comes through a network or through YT itself.

I dont want to show you as evil nor do I think youre awful or evil, I am debating my thoughts on this because I dont understand your logic on this one, it is nothing personal if you perceive it that way.

I really cant see how paying for an advertisement is that much different to paying for real viewers on a view exchange website. To me theyre more or less the same thing, look at it this way, what do you gain from both? Subscribers and views. Its not like you gain something else from one of them and one you can choose to use it for free and the other is not but I am comparing the paying parts here. Cant you see why people would choose such sites over paying for an advert?

Im not gonna drag this on and on by the way, its like were going in circles anyway most of the time :D

so basically your saying advertising on the internet is a deceptive scam? okay well then fine. However If i want to sell my movie on tv i put an add on the tv channel for my movie. If i want to sell my movie on youtube would I not put an add on youtube channels for my movie? Its not deceptive at all its an advertisement and its got big honking letters saying its an add. I am not trying to generate hits to a video with it its an ad like my keywords which and other ad banners people if they are interested will click through to my channel to watch. I know I have to a movie/video.

Fireviews is trash on top of it I have to block ads on adsense so I dont get my money wasted on them.

so basically your saying advertising on the internet is a deceptive scam? okay well then fine. However If i want to sell my movie on tv i put an add on the tv channel for my movie. If i want to sell my movie on youtube would I not put an add on youtube channels for my movie? Its not deceptive at all its an advertisement and its got big honking letters saying its an add. I am not trying to generate hits to a video with it its an ad like my keywords which and other ad banners people if they are interested will click through to my channel to watch. I know I have to a movie/video.

Fireviews is trash on top of it I have to block ads on adsense so I dont get my money wasted on them.

No I dont believe that for a second, I am comparing your arguments over Fireviews.com and GrowSocials.com being "deceptive". You said that you think promoting on such sites is deceptive and cheating the system, I think that you see gaining views via paying for them is deceptive when it comes to sites like this, but, when using YouTube to advertise and ultimately gain practically the same thing you seem to see no issue with it. Youre paying for the same is what I am saying here, what you gain is the same, ones more targeted than the the other though. I dont get how one is deceptive and the other isnt in your eyes.

No I dont believe that for a second, I am comparing your arguments over Fireviews.com and GrowSocials.com being "deceptive". You said that you think promoting on such sites is deceptive and cheating the system, I think that you see gaining views via paying for them is deceptive when it comes to sites like this, but, when using YouTube to advertise and ultimately gain practically the same thing you seem to see no issue with it. Youre paying for the same is what I am saying here, what you gain is the same, ones more targeted than the the other though. I dont get how one is deceptive and the other isnt in your eyes.

okay well it is I told you why but anyhow. I am unsure as how you equate a hit generating website to an ad campaign on youtube but anyhow.

I decided last night to make a documentary. Its going to take me a couple of months before I can actually show it but since i have my main channel sitting there I thought it would be a good thing to do. I started a second channel last night so here is an example and my channel is less then 12 hours old. I put my first video onto the channel. Slapped it on fireviews and growsocials and there is another site i forget its name I will use that too if i can remember the name. My channel is 12 hours old tops my first video and only video on the channel is 2 minutes long

I have already got
7 subs
5 likes
I actually did a better job on the video then I had intended so its pulling in stuff of the net as well. (which was not my intention but unfortunately I can't stop what is. ) However those stats above are all gamed off those great sites.

do you think i should have such stats? with a channel less then a day old and a two minute video on it simply by doing nothing? because I did absolutely nothing. Granted I can't bring myself to use a crap camera and not you know make a decent video and page etc but really do i deserve those stats?

Anyhow for me the documentary will be interesting to make.

I dont personally care if you or anyone else earn stats that way, you're not lieing about it to others. These people could be interested, they might not be too which is why I mentioned that in my video there will be people out there looking just to sub for sub or hope you will sub back as they assume you will being on such sites. Thats why I also say I aint supporting them, I dont believe theyre perfect systems and people will use techniques to get you to watch their stuff but you didnt force them to subscribe there and who knows, maybe they like your video, I just didnt like how you said the views were fake when they technically arent with them being real people viewing, interested or not, fake is the wrong word to use there IMO :D Why not ask them if they were interested as part of your documentary? :D What is the content of your video? What's it about? I look forward to it haha

Back