Content Identification Application, since 8 Aug 2012

I have signed for the Content Identification Application, since 8 Aug 2012.

Right now, 2 companies are making conflicts to my tracks. CD baby and Digital Minds.
  1. How do I stop them managing my track royalties? and
  2. How do I receive my earnings from my tracks?

YouTube has recognized my music and my tracks are uploaded from thousands of users with millions of views.

My channel is:
Stamatis Spanoudakis
Partner Verified
Community guidelines
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
Good standing
Copyright sanctions
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
Good standing
Content ID claims
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
Good standing

Thank you for your responses!

Unless you're a company with a known brand and your assets are getting 1000s or re-uploads worth 1000s-10,000s of dollars monthly you're not going to be accepted for Content ID.

I don't think anyone actually mans that app form as anyone that meets the above would likely have a contact in partner operations and can apply via them.

Tip : Just apply to a rights management company who will manage and monetize user generated content that matches your assets.

I do know much about those companies but the few I know are like BroadbandTV, BentPixels, Adrev.
Like 100 companies have Content ID but the above 3 definitely have the software to manage and report on 3rd party rights management.

I have my company called Stam Studio and my brand (my name) is known world wide. If you google my name in YouTube you will find thousand of re-uploaded videos and yes, I am sure that monthly the total earnings from my uploaded music worldwide is more than 10,000$.

What have I exactly to do?

Youtube has accepted my content claims for my tracks in my channel. But I do not receive earnings from the other re-uploaded videos.

The only way is to claim for remove these other re-uploaded videos?

Thank you for your reply!

The apps often go unreviewed for more an a year, those that eligible wouldn't likely be sit unreviewed by staff though.

I can not understand what you are saying.

How can I earn my money from the videos uploaded from others?

If you search my music in YT you will realize that my music is recognized. And YT shows Artist: Stamatis Spanoudakis

What is my first steps for that?

Back