Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Content Creation: Be Authentic and READ THIS!!

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by Christopher Powell, Feb 13, 2014.

?

Did you find this post helpful?

1. Yes! Brilliant!

64 vote(s)
    82.1%
  2. No! What utter crap!

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Far too long mate! Cut it down!

11 vote(s)
    14.1%
  1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $6
    good post,mate, simple things, but can make the difference. kinda like when writing a novel, you can be a planner or a pantser, or like grrm says, an architect or a gardener.

Personally I'm interested more in the creating content and meeting new people than idk,achieving fame and fortune,really.

My videos so far have been half planned, as in, I pick a theme, an idea, plan out a few shots, storyboard,script and so on, though they don't necesarily plan out as i saw in my head, a thousands can go grow or not fit or whatever so you can't be stuck to the original idea. things change.

I've only been doing videos for a couple of months but I've done photography and writing for years but content creation isn't really that different when it comes to broadstrokes.

2. ReadingZoneTV
    Cash:
    $56
    Do I get college credit for reading this? lol

3. Johnny Dee
    Cash:
    $56
    Fist, you musthave structure, know what you want to say, then go off the top of your head. This way you eliminate those dead pauses when people don,t what to say next and you get gibberish. Have to keep a good pace,

4. Conight
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $22
    I strongly agree with what your saying and your story is an interesting one, in regards to Youtube I recently tried challenging myself by uploading consistently for 7 days, 1 video per day, scripts and storyboards where written prior to recording however as the week progressed my effort put into the videos decreased rapidly and the lack of care ended up reflecting in the videos.

My videos created before the 7 day challenge I'm proud of (Well most of them, we all have the videos we desire to bury but you understand).

Thank you for your post I've put some more thought into the production of my videos... Have a nice day!

5. Gracev1011
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $38
    Thank you so much! I really apperciate this well thought out thread it gave me some ideas and inspired me to do more planning ahead of time and really put up work im proud of

6. Malasia
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $83
    Amazing advice✨

7. Sotnas
    Cash:
    $10
    I'm just getting started on my YT channel, thank you for all the tips.

8. Shramp
    Cash:
    $6
    precipitation?