contacts that don't subscribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just send a message "Hey wassup?,whuts your name?, what do you do?" type of message and the reply and automatically i get reply ans they check my videos cuz they want to know who the hell messaged them.
It's so simple it's bloody brilliant!!!

I have 109 subscribers but I do feel for you dude, if contact add's counted as subscribers I would have at least 300+ by now. I do daily vlogging, talk gaming and other stuff. :)

I have 109 subscribers but I do feel for you dude, if contact add's counted as subscribers I would have at least 300+ by now. I do daily vlogging, talk gaming and other stuff. :)
Oh it's no big deal, I just think to myself, "ok... did you see a post of mine you liked? Did you think my name sounded cool? Are you trying to get to know me? Cause like... whatever reason, you wanted to be in contact with me... so if you weren't aware, I DO have videos, you CAN be notified when I make them... just saying..." But apparently people add contacts without any actual interest in the person so oh well.

At first I was a little hesitant about messaging contacts and letting them know I had uploaded a new video. But now Its not such a big deal in doing so. A majority of the time they will do what you ask, it just depends on how you ask. And when people add you as a contact Id recommend to leave them a channel comment saying thank you for the friendship or sending them a pm. Because they can take the time to add you as contact how long would it take to send them a message?

At first I was a little hesitant about messaging contacts and letting them know I had uploaded a new video. But now Its not such a big deal in doing so. A majority of the time they will do what you ask, it just depends on how you ask. And when people add you as a contact Id recommend to leave them a channel comment saying thank you for the friendship or sending them a pm. Because they can take the time to add you as contact how long would it take to send them a message?
Yeah I'm gonna start doing that. When I first started posting I was like, sooooo nervous about being perceived as annoying and a spammer. I'm starting to realize that there's just an etiquette on how to do it, pick youtubers that are related to your genre of videos, watch their videos first, have specific things to say about their videos and show an interest in them, THEN try to share your video. Even when that doesn't work, I don't think people really get annoyed by that.

Also, the anger I displayed in that response to you in Kony was not near as much about what you said as just how frustrated I am with the whole situation, it was more me just venting at the situation in general, I didn't mean to jump on you. I know you were just trying to make me aware.

Yeah I'm gonna start doing that. When I first started posting I was like, sooooo nervous about being perceived as annoying and a spammer. I'm starting to realize that there's just an etiquette on how to do it, pick youtubers that are related to your genre of videos, watch their videos first, have specific things to say about their videos and show an interest in them, THEN try to share your video. Even when that doesn't work, I don't think people really get annoyed by that.

Also, the anger I displayed in that response to you in Kony was not near as much about what you said as just how frustrated I am with the whole situation, it was more me just venting at the situation in general, I didn't mean to jump on you. I know you were just trying to make me aware.
its no problem man I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back