Jennanmalone

Hello! Recently I decided that I want to begin to take YouTube more seriously/make it something that I will continue to grow and improve with. I'd really appreciate any constructive criticism that anybody has to offer. My channel is youtube.com/JennaMalone1. I recently came back from a 2-3 month break, and I am aware of my very inconsistent uploading schedule, but is there anything else I could possibly work on? Thank you :)

excellent work in my humble opinion, I would have added more colors and effects in the video

I have moved this to the Reviews and Channel feedback, just for future reference this is the only place you can ask for feedback that is specific to your channel. :)

I find your content really nice :) Although there might be times that I feel like the background music is a little too loud that I can't hear your lines anymore (I dont listen to myself video). Don't worry about consistency as long as it isn't too long ^_^ I aim for one video a week. As for humor, I find it great and enjoyable :D Overall, I think your content is great :) Subbed!

Didn't bother with what you published 3 months ago or whatever and went straight in for the new upload. A-Z. Thought it was really good and well edited into the sense that i wasn't getting bored while you were going through the alphabet because you were constantly showing what you were talking about rather than us just sitting here gorping at you.

I subbed because you seem like a nice person and that came across in the video. I don't really have any negatives about that video in particular or the way your channel is put together, it all looks nice to me. I'm really trying to find a way to be critical but i can't see anything based off that video i watched so i'd suggest keep it up, be a regular and yeah like good job!

Back