Constructive Criticism on a New Animation of Mine / Growing an Animation Channel

ColinDoesRubbish

Liking YTtalk
Hey there everyone! My name is Colin, and I'm still fairly new to this site.

I just recently uploaded an animation called: "How to Escape the Friendzone 101", and I think it is some of my best work yet! However, I am not sure how the great majority of people on Youtube think of it.

I am looking for constructive criticism, things to improve upon, and just thoughts on the video / my work in general.

I just don't understand how to grow my channel, and it is frustrating me to no end. Any kind of input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hey there everyone! My name is Colin, and I'm still fairly new to this site.

I just recently uploaded an animation called: "How to Escape the Friendzone 101", and I think it is some of my best work yet! However, I am not sure how the great majority of people on Youtube think of it.

I am looking for constructive criticism, things to improve upon, and just thoughts on the video / my work in general.

I just don't understand how to grow my channel, and it is frustrating me to no end. Any kind of input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

bump!

Back