Constant Good Videos > ?

yeah i think so cuz if someone sees a good video the'll show it to friends and then friends will show to friends and so on.
But yeah you should never stop promoting via twitter and stuff :)

Will constant good videos bring in more views and subscribers than any other promoting campaign?

But how will someone know if your vids are 'good' if they haven't clicked on them yet? having good content has nothing to do with bringing in views. It's all about how the title and thumb look before they click. It's also about how many people share your content. Make it something people want to talk about, and the views will come.

Quality is important, don't underestimate it, but like others have said just having quality videos and hoping isn't going to get people to watch those videos. You need to market your channel to get people to watch. The quality videos comes in after they've watched it. If you produce quality videos people are more likely to subscribe. But you've got to get them to watch the video in the first place.

Getting people to click your video is the hard part but after you get them to click you will want to have something presentable for them to view and subscribe. Both go hand in hand.

I'm glad I asked, I normally just hope people will randomly watch my videos, but I guess it is like getting momentum, you kinda have to give it a push to get it going.... interesting.

Promotion is still important for your videos. Only good content won't get you views and subs, it will take a long time if you only do that.

promoting is just as important as the good content.... promoting gets the traffic, good content will get subscribers and views. but never upload anything that you dont feel is good.... theres plenty of times ive recorded a video, i watch it, and im not happy with it, i delete it from my hard drive and never upload. and im pretty critical of my work in every aspect of life, so yeah, it happens semi often hahaha.

Back