Consistency and Going Viral

Gavin Krohman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the tips this stuff is actually really helpful!

Bring me the Jello!

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good advice here. Honestly the way I do it though (just a modification to the rule about different genre videos each day) is that I will usually do 1 review video for a newer game, then I will do 1-2 podcast type deals (which have video footage from games i'm referring to but still not a review.) Now the key is like in my Final Fantasy 7 podcast I did two videos. Both were two different subjects about that game but they were both originally podcasts. The video footage is just there to supplement it.

Therefore by doing that if you want to have a podcast or rant series you can without it being too different from your reviews. This strategy would keep the fans happy either way but you can have diversity instead of having to constrain yourself to 1 let's play or 1 game at a time. It also opens up the doors for you to be able to make more complex videos that take more time, but it's not just random filler. Just my 2 cents.

Jaymee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Thing is usually most people who message me that want to collab I have never seen around on my channel and they are most likely trying to leech off of me. So how do you distinguish those?

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thing is usually most people who message me that want to collab I have never seen around on my channel and they are most likely trying to leech off of me. So how do you distinguish those?
thats up to you, if you dont like their content/audience you dont have to respond but i would be nice to say "no" in a nice manner,

Jaymee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
thats up to you, if you dont like their content/audience you dont have to respond but i would be nice to say "no" in a nice manner,
Of course. Just sucks th people who want to collab have less than 100 subs usualy and have nothing really going on their channel regarding consistent uploads etc