connecting 3 Pyle lavaliers to computer?

I'm trying to start this on a shoestring budget. And was thinking about getting 3 Pyle-Pro PDWM96 Lavalier Wireless Microphone System. I know the audio quality on these aren't the greatest, but I'm just starting out and I don't have much to spend. And I figured I could always just clean up the audio in post. But these lavalier microphone receivers have a 1/4th output jacks and each mic has it's on unique frequency that cannot me changes. So I can't just connect multiple lavaliers to one receiver. So I'm just not sure how would I go about setting these up so the audio from all three mics are sent to my PC to be recorded.

It's kind of like Good Mythical morning but in more of a Pod cast-esc format. I'm gonna be setting up my garage as the set. I'm gonna be sitting at my desk with a camera and mic on me (Which I already have). But then I will have guest hosts sitting on a couch to my right with a camera on them. And I don't have much money available to just buy fancy cameras and mics. So I thought till I can afford something better I'd just go with a webcam like what I'm using to me. And at least 3 cheap Pyle Lav Mics because I want to have at least 2 or 3 guest hosts.

Yea I read what you were saying about the cheap lav mics :p
Seems like not the best idea, buy a shotgun mic, point it at the couch and that will do the trick perfectly

Back