Confused!!

ItzZak97

I am completly confused by the current situation i am in on my youtube channel, im not a big youtuber and i know that. I only have around 55 Subscribers and not that many views but yet i uploaded regular videos and i do.the best i can. Ok my quality is not anywhere near the perfect standard i use a SD camera but i feel myd... content doesnt get the. the reconition it deserves. Could somone care to give me some advice it would be much appreaticated. Thanks in advance...

well it looks like you started 3 months ago.. At least that is when you put your first video up. I don't know what you are doing to promote yourself.. It takes time. No one who has a chanel that is large or sucessful did it in 3 months. It takes years and years, and you still may not be a huge sucess. So relax keep posting and keep bettering your channel and videos. Collab with people and promote the heck out of yourself. Subs will come and go so just enjoythe ride.

Just moving this thread to the Strategies & Technique Advice section of the forum. I don't watch many gaming videos.......but quality and personality, I hear are the keys to making good videos :)

Well buy a capture card or when recording on PC use Fraps or something like that. A capture card doesn't have to be that expensive. If you look good enough you will find a Roxio HD Pro for less than 100$ including shipping (with discount codes).

You NEED to buy a capture card if you want to run a gaming channel. Recording your TV just doesn't cut it anymore. The demand for great HD quality is increasing. You can start off by getting something cheap like the Roxio but if you have the money, then I would recommend getting the Elgato or PVR 2 :)

Yeah they're right, you need a capture card, with how many different gaming channels there are why would somebody choose to watch a camera filming the tv over watching someone else using a pvr

Back