Confused... Need help

Jukenut

I've Got It
Hey guys! I am a new youtuber but had a little bit of success on youtube with 400+ subs and 40k views in a month after I started uploading videos. Because of this, adsense have some money that they owe me but I don't think I can ever retrieve it as I live in an incredibly small country and I cant verify my adsense account due to it.

If i join a network, will i get paid then? I heard some network pays via paypal. Do i need a verified adsense account for that? I am not looking to join a network anytime soon though, maybe when i reach 10k subs or something to get a sweet deal. The money does not concern me now, but everyday it just keeps piling up and it's a shame I can't retrieve it.

Hi,

I'd suggest, as you said, keep going with the channel until you're bigger until you consider joining a network - and, in answer to your question about networks, all are different. I'd recommend emailing a few explaining your situation, and see what they can do.

Hope this helps.
Ben

Hi,

I'd suggest, as you said, keep going with the channel until you're bigger until you consider joining a network - and, in answer to your question about networks, all are different. I'd recommend emailing a few explaining your situation, and see what they can do.

Hope this helps.
Ben
thank you!

If you join a network, your current balance will be frozen and YouTube earning will reset. So you will be unable to withdraw the current amount.

If you join a network, your current balance will be frozen and YouTube earning will reset. So you will be unable to withdraw the current amount.
If it's over $100 it will payout automatically.
If it's over $10 you can request the account to be closed and the balance will be paid out.

It's not frozen though :p You could connect a site or another channel to it and reach the threshold that way

Back