Compilation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm still up for it.
Just no-one has brought up any ideas... :/
@AlbeeTapes if you're interested then I'll add your name to the list and if any developments arise I'll post on here or message on YouTube. :]

One Idea I have would be a music compilation. I could help put something like this together.... have us sing a funny random song or something.

Just an idea.

Yeah I don't mind doing a musical compilation. I can write lyrics if that helps and play guitar.
Just an idea, If everyone on here that is interested could put down some of their interests we may get a topic that we can make a funny/decent video from. Or if people could start throwing ideas around on this thread, that would be good too.
I thought of an idea the other day, not too original but I don't think it's been done before. We could make a Real Life version of the asdf movies?
If anyone gets any ideas please put them on here, I want to get this started soon.

I think you should get everyone together online at some point and get people to put themselves forward for managing this compilation, draw up a list of who is in it and get people chatting about what they think would be good to do. It sounds like it really needs someone in charge to me lol just to make sure it stays organised.

Yeah I agree. I'd like to take charge but I really don't have the time or authority to be quite honest. But this definitely needs to happen, it would be good for all involved.

I'm really liking where this is heading, do I give a few examples of my interests now, or wait 'til some one is in charge?

Well we need to start somewhere so why not now, and if someone has some experience with something like this or perhaps just more time than anyone else they can direct where to go next. I'll start then I guess.
I'm into a lot of things, Music is a big hobby of mine, listening and playing. I also play and watch sport regularly, mostly football but also golf, pool and snooker. Obviously youtube, I watch people like charlieissocoollike and nerimon among others but they're the most recognised people I watch. Umm... I am also really into stuff like Dr. Who, torchwood, Primeval, etc...
What else... Oh I collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and love Pokemon. Not much else I don't think. Kinda into Xbox but don't play that often, though I did buy MW3 recently...
Sorry about the wall of text :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back