Community Guidelines Strike?

PoisonousAvacado

Posting Mad!
Hey guys! I got a community guidelines strike in Nov for using excessive description tags, which i didnt know you werent allowed. Well, I appealed the strike saying I removed all description tags from all my videos, took me about 2 days. And they rejected the appeal, so do i have to wait the 6 months now or can i appeal it again soon?

Hey guys! I got a community guidelines strike in Nov for using excessive description tags, which i didnt know you werent allowed. Well, I appealed the strike saying I removed all description tags from all my videos, took me about 2 days. And they rejected the appeal, so do i have to wait the 6 months now or can i appeal it again soon?

You have to wait 6 Months, removing the tags won't remove the strike, you've already made the offence.

I wonder when they're going to start giving larger channels these, I have only heard of two cases of larger channels having issues because of their keyword list descriptions.

I wonder when they're going to start giving larger channels these, I have only heard of two cases of larger channels having issues because of their keyword list descriptions.

Probably never, I'd say they might give them out once in a while just so they can say that they will terminate you if you're breaking the rules, but those big channels are bringing in too much money to YT for them to ban.

Idk, the reason I got it is because someone saw it and commented "youre not allowed to do that" and then flagged the video... so yea

Idk, the reason I got it is because someone saw it and commented "youre not allowed to do that" and then flagged the video... so yea

That sounds odd, surely one flagging wouldnt cause it, you would think it would need to be multiple.

Probably never, I'd say they might give them out once in a while just so they can say that they will terminate you if you're breaking the rules, but those big channels are bringing in too much money to YT for them to ban.

Waste of time having the rule then :D One rule for all or none IMO otherwise its unfair. It would be like me saying since you have nearly 5k posts I wont issue you a warning when you start abusing the forum rules and turning a blind eye because you contribute a lot. It is totally biased and clearly it's for financial reasons.

Back