Community Effort(Tips for the Smaller YouTuber)

Ohhh... Every time someone brings up how it was easier to get bigger a few years ago, it really makes me wish I hadn't stopped my first channel I had in 2010. At this point, I would have been almost 4 years in. :/

Eh... I would only want to help those who have similar content to mine. I wouldn't really help out a gamer or something like that, because there isn't really much I can help with. I'm also very picky on who's videos I watch. I only watch maybe 20 YouTubers regularly, and you'd have to break my arm to get me to check out other people's videos.

Collaboration and building efriends is the best way to get started. If you get a group of friends who shares videos with one another you grow as a whole and it makes growth so much easier because you are putting your feelers out into the youtube community building relationships all over.
One of the best comments on this thread! very good point! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383638269,1383638127][/DOUBLEPOST]
Eh... I would only want to help those who have similar content to mine. I wouldn't really help out a gamer or something like that, because there isn't really much I can help with. I'm also very picky on who's videos I watch. I only watch maybe 20 YouTubers regularly, and you'd have to break my arm to get me to check out other people's videos.
Just viewing a you tuber's video and Liking/commenting would be good!
Just remember…you get what you put out! :)

One of the best comments on this thread! very good point! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383638269,1383638127][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just viewing a you tuber's video and Liking/commenting would be good!
Just remember…you get what you put out! :)
Dawe xD I certainly try lol

This. I find that people get big when they don't actually try, and genuinely enjoy what the do. It's kind of annoying to see people put on a mask for fame.
I understand where you're coming from, but truth be told, there is a bit of effort that goes in to these videos…

Let's just say I have never been good at communicating with other.....and finding people the do stuff I like is not easy

*siiiiiiigh* Excuses, excuses.... :p

You could start with the people who subscribe to your channel and comment on your videos. Be friendly with them, get to know them. If they like your videos they probably have at least a few similar interests.

put all into your videos, have good channel art, bit of promotion, collaboration, consistency and quality in your videos rather than quantity. (by quality I don't mean you have to have a great camera)
If you go out KFC and the logo was written like a child's drawing, would you go? Channel art is branding, get that right and your winning with that combination above :) Don't work for the money like people keep saying, do it because you enjoy it the money will come naturally.
The best thing to do is look at a channels first videos and look how they have progressed :)

Sorry that I am speaking the truth then....
Im not trying to be rude to you…I was speaking in general in that post!
But you do need to come out of your "shell" bro! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383856139,1383856071][/DOUBLEPOST]
put all into your videos, have good channel art, bit of promotion, collaboration, consistency and quality in your videos rather than quantity. (by quality I don't mean you have to have a great camera)
If you go out KFC and the logo was written like a child's drawing, would you go? Channel art is branding, get that right and your winning with that combination above :) Don't work for the money like people keep saying, do it because you enjoy it the money will come naturally.
The best thing to do is look at a channels first videos and look how they have progressed :)
Great post I agree with you!
As for the logo part, that would depend on the channel too…but you do have a good point! :)

Im not trying to be rude to you…I was speaking in general in that post!
But you do need to come out of your "shell" bro! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383856139,1383856071][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great post I agree with you!
As for the logo part, that would depend on the channel too…but you do have a good point! :)
just to clarify I was not insinuating your channel art was not good enough. I was just reading it back and it looks like Im having a rant at you haha. :)

Back