Community Channel

MrGPN

I have had a rather basic idea for a community channel, my last one of TheGameDock ended and I'm thinking of giving things another go.

The new channel is GetGoGaming

Basically it's going to be mostly gaming commentaries with some occasional random videos reviewing/about gaming equipment just to mix things up a bit.

At the moment, it's an empty channel, and I'm looking for members.

Directors make the videos, maybe one a week at most when we have full members.

We need a manager, someone to collaberate with me in the setting up and working with the channel. Preferably someone 18+.

We need an uploader or two. This is not a normal job, and tends to be taken at the same time as being a director.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Sorry but I only agree with community channels started up by bigger youtubers therefore providing some exposure,
In my opinion community channels by really small youtubers are usually, you upload but I get all the money channels....

Well there's not any money to be made for quite a while yet anyway, and then there's me years behind an age of claiming any of it for myself. Though there is a point where we will probably make enough to split it between directors, then things will be going.

Well there's not any money to be made for quite a while yet anyway, and then there's me years behind an age of claiming any of it for myself. Though there is a point where we will probably make enough to split it between directors, then things will be going.
so you`re 10? the legal age for YouTube is 13... so to not make money you must be 10??..

Idiocy on your part... there is no age limit but the over 13 one...

"years behind an age of claiming any of it for myself" is what I had said. I am not eighteen, therefor I can't have my own bank out set up with paypal to make collection and distribution possible.

Back