Comedy sketch solo

SteriousFilms

Sterious people making skits/ other random stuff
Need an idea for a comedy sketch, nothing too complicated.
I'm the only actor in it, so it has to be something feasable by one person only ;)
Thanks in advance

I think if you want to create videos, you should always be looking for inspiration. For example this morning (I am not saying this is a good idea by the way) I saw some butter and thought of a parody commercial: "We now offer popcorn with fresh butter! We just plop a nice stick of butter into your popcorn bucket and it’s ready to go!"

Anyway that was just a moment of inspiration, so I wrote it down. Do that, and you will have tons of ideas. Write down anything, even you don't have the budget, people or equipment to do it. That way so when you do, or you figure out a way to do it without the needed resources, you haven't already lost the idea.

I think if you want to create videos, you should always be looking for inspiration. For example this morning (I am not saying this is a good idea by the way) I saw some butter and thought of a parody commercial: "We now offer popcorn with fresh butter! We just plop a nice stick of butter into your popcorn bucket and it’s ready to go!"

Anyway that was just a moment of inspiration, so I wrote it down. Do that, and you will have tons of ideas. Write down anything, even you don't have the budget, people or equipment to do it. That way so when you do, or you figure out a way to do it without the needed resources, you haven't already lost the idea.

Need an animation about that =3 ?

Back