Comedy (Comedy/Gaming) Looking for guests for comedy skits focused on gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowtm

I've Got It
To make things brief: I'm looking for (obviously funny) people who would like to make an appearance in videos like my "Starship Compuprise" video (a YouTube search for it will bring it up). I want to make Starship Compuprise a regular segment on my channel, so I'd be glad if I could find some able people with a green screen who would like to act as people/aliens/entities the crew encounters on their travels. Does that peak anyone's interest? :)

Seems like a cool video! It has some high quality work. Do you have any wardrobe requirements or anything of the sort?

Seems like a cool video! It has some high quality work. Do you have any wardrobe requirements or anything of the sort?

Thank you for the compliment! The only requirement is a green screen, so I can put in an appropriate background. Everything else is negotiable, because frankly, I can't expect everyone to have a Star Trek Uniform/Storm Trooper helmet at home. :p

I'd be interested but I'm unsure about one thing: you send us a script, we record ourselves with the green screen, send you the footage and you edit it?

Haha they seem quite funny, I don't have a green screen yet but if i manage to get my hands on one in the near future i woulnd't mind joining in. I will let you know if i do manage to get one :)

I'd be interested but I'm unsure about one thing: you send us a script, we record ourselves with the green screen, send you the footage and you edit it?

Yes, like that - but I would first ask you what kind of role you would want to play, since this is about me as much as it is about you. As soon as I know your preferred role, I would write a script that would incorporate that role (also hopefully fitting your personality). Then all that is left to do is for you to record yourself reading the lines or whatever is needed, and I shall do the editing work. :)

TheBatteryChicken said:
Haha they seem quite funny, I don't have a green screen yet but if i manage to get my hands on one in the near future i woulnd't mind joining in. I will let you know if i do manage to get one

Actually, any colour will do as long as it's different from the colour of your face and the things that you're wearing. A bedsheet in the background will do. Most people just use bright green screens because one rarely wears bright green stuff, and the contrast makes it easier to phase out the background. So if you want to jump onboard, there'd be only little technical difficulties. ;)

Same goes for Dan, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back