Gaming Collaboration Channel?

I'm trying to start my own channel and I'm very close to completely but i also have so many ideas...

If anyone is interested i'm thinking of making a channel with maybe 3-6 other members which we all upload on (plus out own channels). therefore there would be more content, a more variety of film/video/game types and each of us have different personalities meaning we can get across to more people.

We would just all grow together helping each other.

I dunno, if it seems like a good idea comment your contact details or something...

This is a really cool idea. I'd be down to help post to a collaborative channel like this for sure. Sounds like a great way to both grow and make better videos. I hope this project is something a few of us could get behind!

Also you can contact me here, youtube, or at theclarkknightmails@gmail.com

I would love to see this go somewhere as i had something similar in mind. I always liked the idea of having a group of people to play games with while making content for others to watch. Of course this is an old idea that many have done already yet i never seem to have found others that thought the same on Youtube Forums. Glad to see it here though!

If you want to contact me you can do that here or on YouTube.

This is a really cool idea. I'd be down to help post to a collaborative channel like this for sure. Sounds like a great way to both grow and make better videos. I hope this project is something a few of us could get behind!

Also you can contact me here, youtube, or at theclarkknightmails@gmail.com
I would love to see this go somewhere as i had something similar in mind. I always liked the idea of having a group of people to play games with while making content for others to watch. Of course this is an old idea that many have done already yet i never seem to have found others that thought the same on Youtube Forums. Glad to see it here though!

If you want to contact me you can do that here or on YouTube.
Do you have an email?

I'll be interested but generally only play PC games (Steam)

What games would you be looking to play?

Back