Music Collaborating offers?

I'm literally down for any genre/song. Let me know the name of the song and I'll practice drumming to it!
A lot of people say they're down for anything but lets face it, no one is for example, the old school black metal music from the 80/90s era, I find a good majority of it boring and won't do it but yet I'll say I'm down for anything.

I'd like to clear something up as well, I posted this thread to try and find out if anyone needed a guitarist but yet when I ask if someone has any songs they want to do or, if they want to arrange a song to do, all I get in response is 'I don't mind' or 'What ever you want'. This goes out to any past communications I have made to other musicians as well.

I just want to clarify...I'm literally down to play anything lol! Literally anything...old heavy metal or country blues...ANYTHING! And the reason that I say I'm down for whatever is because I don't want to go out and find a song, and then post it here to see if everyone is OK with it. I literally just want to play the drums lol.

PS. my offer still stands, tell me a song and I'll send you a MP4 file with me playing the drums to it!

Seeing as you guys want me to 'let you know' of anything... I'm doing a few songs for a friends birthday and I've learnt 'Woe, Is Me - Delinquents' and 'Of Mice & Men - Bones Exposed'
Wondering if anyone is up for a full band cover of either, if not both songs?

Last edited:
I don't sing, but my channel is devoted to film and I would be more than happy to make you a music video if you sent me an original song :)

Back