Gaming Collaborate with me?

xHasty

hello, ive started a new channel. i did have an old channel with about 100 subscribers but that was a clan channel and now ive started a solo channel. But anyway im not going to promote the old channel here. Im just wondering if anyone would like to collaborate with me and i dont have many subscribers for you, but i could bring something else to the table.

I am skilled in making YouTube Intros and if we collab what you will be getting out of it if you want one of course is one of these YouTube Intros.
Check out My channel and look at my Intro and decide for yourself.
However Have a great day and please be sure to consider my offer.

Hey! I checked out your channel, looks pretty good for a start.Even I don't have many subscribers but Im interested in doing collabs with you. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hey! I checked out your channel, looks pretty good for a start.Even I don't have many subscribers but Im interested in doing collabs with you. Looking forward to hear from you.
Hey! Thanks mate, ill be checking your channel soon. And yes i look forward too it to mate. we will talk further about this soon, or whenever you want too.[DOUBLEPOST=1470333858,1470333832][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw Buddy your channel link doesnt work mate.

That's my channel's name, I don't know how to edit it so I can put my link in there. And if you would like to add me on skype so we can communicate quicker that'll be great, my username is gamingwithweinshenker

That's my channel's name, I don't know how to edit it so I can put my link in there. And if you would like to add me on skype so we can communicate quicker that'll be great, my username is gamingwithweinshenker
Found you buddy and ill make a skype soon ill sub to you bud maybe you can sub to me

Back