Gaming Collab with anyone above 20+ years

redfirm

Hi Youtubers,

i am currently looking for people who would like to collab with me and record gameplay sessions.
i am able to buy any game and play so games are not a problem. I am sitting around 20 subscribers right now and i have started last week. my goal is to grow my channel by making video's that people enjoy.
  • What are the requirements for the collaboration?
    There is non, if you are a fun person and are dedicated to entertaining people, than please pm me just make sure you are above 20 when it comes to age.
feel free to reply here so we can discuss other parts in PM/skype etc.

Hey people,

i want to create the best youtube gaming crew. exciting out 4/5 people to play games with and record it atleast once a week.

now there are a few things to keep in mind
- you need to be at least 23 years or older
- you need to be dedicated and post a video at least 1 time a week on your channel
- your subscriber count is not important, but the more subs you have the better of course
- having idea's on how to promote the videos we create.

if you are serious about youtube and love creating fun videos or love to entertain people, than feel free to comment here and i will check you out.

My goal is to create fun videos that people enjoy and hopefully you think the same. so feel free to reply here and lets get started!

Hello pourya!

I checked out your video's , and i have to say the quality is good. :)!
Let go down by the list btw of your requirements ,
- i'm 26 , so yes i'm old enough (yay)
- I post video's everyday
- started 1 week ago , so yeah 13 sub's , but still decent for a start :)
- I would say being friendly, and not just to throw your video's in someone's face, Twitch sometimes, make weird video's and people will discover you sooner or later.

Since the day i've started i've been pretty serious about my youtube channel (Just at editting i spend atleast 4 hours) so my video's met the requirement's i want to upload.

And another fun fact, i'm also dutch haha~

Let me know if you are interessted :)

i've messaged you. i liked your videos, everybody else feel free to comment if you want to or have ideas :)

Hey man,

Cool videos, you seem to be really fun.
Would be nice to do some collab with you.
I'm also part of a group called Caplex, mostly Minecraft oriented, which you could join.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi I also match your criteria and looking into making more videos I have just started getting into youtube.
also if it helps I am a partner in a Minecraft Server with the ability to create a few other game servers if needed

Hi im 21 and would like to to PS4 games
My Skype is The BlueShow
I try to stream more than videos but ill do videos also
Im new if thats an issue thats fine

-I'm 23
-I've been making videos for a few years mostly daily
-I'm always writing down new ideas and how to execute them

Let me know if you are still intrested :) took a look at your channel and you seem like a cool dude and really dedicated so I would be more than happy to work with you

Back