Other Collab With a 188,000 Subscriber Channel

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Hey everyone, I'm looking for people to collab with. My channel makes videos about the paranormal and mysterious. I'm looking for someone who can make content for my channel, and it return you can have a shoutout on my channel and I will link your channel in the description.

Looking for someone who can possibly make "Top 5" style videos or really anything else mysterious or paranormal related.

At the beginning of the video, you can say how the video was made by you and tell people to subscribe to your channel.

If you're interested in working together, let me know!

Hey everyone, I'm looking for people to collab with. My channel makes videos about the paranormal and mysterious. I'm looking for someone who can make content for my channel, and it return you can have a shoutout on my channel and I will link your channel in the description.

Looking for someone who can possibly make "Top 5" style videos or really anything else mysterious or paranormal related.

At the beginning of the video, you can say how the video was made by you and tell people to subscribe to your channel.

If you're interested in working together, let me know!

Ive been editing 10 years and have a semi successful channel, hit me up on skype: nettaboo886

Hey man, haha, I didn't realize you have grown that much so quickly! You're double that number as of just checking congrats! Haha, not sure how much of a help a collab with myself would be, but if you ever need some help with things, send me a holler. Wouldn't mind helping with some scripting, editing or thumbnail assistance.

Shane

Hello, I might be interested. I could make a top 5 video from my niche, for example, the top 5 kinds of strange miraculous phenomena in Christian Church. Let me know if interested. Check out my channel to see my style.

Back