Comedy Collab videos, Youtube friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iry

I've Got It
Good morning! :bounce:

I make comedies and I am looking for Youtubers who have the same interest to make collab videos with and become Youtube friends.

I have tons of ideas, one of them is to make comedies in two parts or with alternative endings so the subscribers of both parties would be interested in watching both endings.

The number of subscribers you have does not really matter since we are all learning here but it would be nice if you had some okay lighting, sound and editing skills and if you shoot in HD.

Cheers!! :dance:
Iry

IM UP FOR IT :D full HD, proper lighting, good sound and editing skills xD but look at my channel or the proove :) but i also do comedy and my goal is to make people laugh :) and maybe this would be fun to do, as its hard to struggle alone. sub count is 460 , and still rising. i also got ideas but a second person would be nicer :)) and a girl would be heaven *.*

But pick me if you like :) , is this my wish coming true? :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1385377497,1385377408][/DOUBLEPOST]also, i think our ages fit together , but be weird, but this could be made maturely but for every age :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back