Short Film Collab- VFX- Everyone in the video at once!

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Hi there, so i'm wondering if I could collab with some people with a blue/green screen, or anything that will work in the same way. Using VFX, we can all be in the video at once, and make it look like we are talking to each other!

Here's how it would work- If everyone has a green/blue/whatever screen keying everyone out would allow us to be in the video at the same time! We would discuss who would say what to who and we could make it be a video with everyone in at the same time!

Sounds good? Anyone interested? :)

That sounds awesome! Shame I don't have a screen, but I would like to see that. This now makes me wonder whether all these collab videos where the people don't touch are actually people miles away using a green/blue screen cleverly.

That sounds awesome! Shame I don't have a screen, but I would like to see that. This now makes me wonder whether all these collab videos where the people don't touch are actually people miles away using a green/blue screen cleverly.

A lot of big YouTuber's (Rhett and Link, Julian Smith, FinalCutKing etc.) all live in LA. So they can easily collab on a project together in real life, some of them could be good use of Green Screening though.

I think they would do that!

Taking it to a new level. Barack Obama could even be using a green screen. For all we know, he could be in his secret bunker with all the people who claim they have seen him being paid to say that, and all of his speeches that are aired on TV could be him merely standing in front of a green screen.

CONSPIRACY! :D

Taking it to a new level. Barack Obama could even be using a green screen. For all we know, he could be in his secret bunker with all the people who claim they have seen him being paid to say that, and all of his speeches that are aired on TV could be him merely standing in front of a green screen.

CONSPIRACY! :D

you got my mind busted now!

Would you be editing it? I might be able to get a green screen going, but there might be a bit of bleed on my shirt, which would require some real professional software to key. Also, would we upload it to YouTube? Or do you have another method that would avoid it being compressed, because that would really help for the keying. Sounds like an awesome idea btw, you'd also just have to get the timing exactly right :)

Would you be editing it? I might be able to get a green screen going, but there might be a bit of bleed on my shirt, which would require some real professional software to key. Also, would we upload it to YouTube? Or do you have another method that would avoid it being compressed, because that would really help for the keying. Sounds like an awesome idea btw, you'd also just have to get the timing exactly right :)

Yeah, I'd be editing it, I have red giant primatte keyer so it will key out very well as long as the persons cloths aren't the same shape as the screen :)

Back