Gaming Collab on The Forest Co-Op?

MarkSkoog

I've Got It
So i just got the Forest and well, it's terrifying. So I would love to start a Co-Op series with someone! :)

Tell me if your interested!

Hey there, I noticed you have been expanding your game library quite a bit lately and you have made quite a few posts here. I actually have already added you on steam, the forest is a really fun game to play with friends, it's kind of glitchy for the client players but it's still fun, anyways, there's a few games that me and a couple buddies are going to be recording on soon so if you decide to get any of them let me know and we can set something up. The games are as follows: Dont starve together, Project zomboid, and Depth. They all have a survival aspect to them and I would love to have you along for the ride.

So i just got the Forest and well, it's terrifying. So I would love to start a Co-Op series with someone! :)

Tell me if your interested!

I am interested, you seem like a great person to collab with! Same for

Hey there, I noticed you have been expanding your game library quite a bit lately and you have made quite a few posts here. I actually have already added you on steam, the forest is a really fun game to play with friends, it's kind of glitchy for the client players but it's still fun, anyways, there's a few games that me and a couple buddies are going to be recording on soon so if you decide to get any of them let me know and we can set something up. The games are as follows: Dont starve together, Project zomboid, and Depth. They all have a survival aspect to them and I would love to have you along for the ride.

Back