Gaming Collab on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! As you can see i'm a 24-year old female gamer. I gained 650 subscribers on Youtube and to improve myself and my channel i decided its time to work together with anoter Youtubers. I live in the netherlands, so my timezone is +01:00 UTC. I can play at night sometimes, but i cant be too loud then.

People i'm looking for are:
- Atleast 16 years old
- Speak english
- Have atleast 100 subscribers

I have a big list of games and i'm willing to play a lot! Like my steamlist, you can find my Steamgames on my Steam Profile, name is: ComputerFiguur
I do prefer to play with controller, so it has to have controller support.

On Xbox One i play The Division and Forza. I would love to collab in the Division. But i mostly ask for collab's on PC.

I would like to do:
- Call of Duty Black Ops III Zombies
- The Crew (wild run)
- Counter Strike GO

I'm open to everything, just send me some ideas and how you prefer to do it, and if i like it we can start today!

Last edited:
Hey! This might sound weird but I use to do YouTube a lot and was moderately successful having over 200 active subs, on my old Channel Zephyr Wolf. I've just came back to the YouTube game so I am a bit rusty and I barely even have a tenth of what I did, however if I reach this goal of 100 subscribers in a month (active of course) would you be willing or interested in offering this?

Hey! This might sound weird but I use to do YouTube a lot and was moderately successful having over 200 active subs, on my old Channel Zephyr Wolf. I've just came back to the YouTube game so I am a bit rusty and I barely even have a tenth of what I did, however if I reach this goal of 100 subscribers in a month (active of course) would you be willing or interested in offering this?

Sure i am! I did a minimum of 100 subs because i dont think me and my channel get better from collabs with channels with 1 sub or so.. But just add me on Skype and we will discuss when we can start a collab!

Hey! I have been looking for more people to play games but a lot of people seem to not use PC primarily. This sounds really good so far!

I'm 20, have about 560 subs, etc etc.

I mostly use PC, but I don't have an Xbox. I'll check out your Steam games, see if we have anything in common!
Right now I'm addicted to playing The Forest, which I'm pretty sure has controller support, but it's in alpha right now so it might be sketchy.

I've been trying to create a gaming group to do collabs with. Obviously schedules are an issue, but if you are up for solo collab or getting with other people, let me know! I'm interested in getting together!

You can check my Steam, too.

Hey! I have been looking for more people to play games but a lot of people seem to not use PC primarily. This sounds really good so far!

I mostly use PC, but I don't have an Xbox. I'll check out your Steam games, see if we have anything in common!
Right now I'm addicted to playing The Forest, which I'm pretty sure has controller support, but it's in alpha right now so it might be sketchy.

I've been trying to create a gaming group to do collabs with. Obviously schedules are an issue, but if you are up for solo collab or getting with other people, let me know! I'm interested in getting together!

what is your Steam-name? :D

I'm actually having the same issue, would love to do a collab! Trying to reinvent my channel and want to be serious about it this time now having some free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back