Gaming Collab/Group!

Curtis.furness

Hey guys I am looking for a gaming collab on PS4 or PC. I will play almost any game and even if I don't have it I can buy it.
Will want to talk to you for a bit before I decide that yes I want to collab, as I want to feel comfortable before filming.
I have a 68 Subscriber channel that grows at at least 5 subs per month right now. I don't mind how many subs you have though. If you want to contact me my Twitter is @FurnessCurtis or my Discord is @Curtis.furness #1652. I live in England so if from a different timezone will have to work around it being from about 5pm BST. If the first collab goes well I am more than happy to continue collaborating with you.
My YouTube is YouTube.com/Curtisfurness1 I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi, how are you? Me and my friend have two YouTube channels. We have a sports channel and recently started a gaming channel. We would definitely be willing to work with you, We mainly do gaming news but just recently played some computer games and are looking to get into some console games as well, also looking to get a capture card sometime in the future. At this point I'm not sure what we could do but I'm sure we could work something out. Just contact me on her or email me at: commonsensegaming@yahoo.com.

Back