Vlog Collab for Green Vlog

Katarina Nikolic

Basically my Vlog is about everything that is linked to the environment, nature, animals, people, being eco-friendly, eating organic food, etc.

I asked my friends from University to record a 1 minute video about how they contribute to this planet and send me their videos (they live in all parts of the world) and I'm still waiting for 2 remaining videos to add everything in one. I asked them to make it funny but also educational and I got few very interesting videos.

So after I have seen this part of the forum I was like why not? I can do that with people that I don't know and it would make it more interesting to see how they would interpret this topic.
My idea is to put few videos in one, or if I have many of them to put them one by one in my videos....

So guys, it could be really everything.... From taking care of animals, making organic food, recycling, daily eco-friendly contributions, dancing while throwing your garbage, planting a tree or flowers in your garden, to.. I don't know... Think of something. But the most important thing is that it has to be presented in a funny and attention grabbing way.

I know I ask maybe too much :) but if someone is interested please contact me trough my email: becomenika@gmail.com
It can be very interesting :)

Here are some pics I did for my project. Thanks for reading :)

vinogradi.jpg wooliscool.jpg vinogradi.jpg IMG_2652.JPG IMG_1969.JPG

Back